Who are we?
MMPT (My Master Personal Trainer) is a Personal Training business which specialises in Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation, Strategies for Managing Low Back Pain and Youth Strength and Conditioning within the Health & Fitness industry. For more information on all qualifications visit the About MMPT and Me page at www.mmpt.co.uk
For the purposes of the GDPR we are a data controller.
Types of information we collect and what we do with it
When you register for the Services, we ask for information such as your name, telephone number, address, email address, credit/debit card information.
When you communicate with us via e-mail, we collect your e-mail address.
We collect other information voluntarily provided to us (such as survey information).
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may result in certain features and services not being available to you.
Use of personal data
The personal data we collect will only be used for the following purposes:
- To provide Services to you.
- To improve and assist with customer service.
- To communicate with you and assist with your queries, requests and complaints.
- To process transactions.
- To improve our product and personalise your experience.
- To enforce any legal rights, we may have.
- To provide information to you about us and our products and services (where you have consented to such use).
Entitlement to processing
The basis that entitles us to process your data is:
- To comply with our contractual obligations.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- For the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us; or
- You consent to the processing.
Disclosure of your personal data
We will share your personal data in the circumstances set out below:
- With law enforcement and regulatory bodies, or as required by law.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data except as stated above.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer or mobile device. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. To find out more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We will retain your Personal data for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services).
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Your Rights in relation to your personal data
Right of Access
You can ask to access and review the Personal data we hold about you.
Right of Rectification
You can also request us to update or correct any Personal data we hold about you.
Where you are located in the EEA while we store or process your personal data, you also have the rights set out below.
Right to Data Portability
Where processing personal data is based solely on consent (and not where we need to use your personal data to comply with contractual or legal obligations) you have the right to request that we transfer your personal data in a form convenient to transfer to another personal data administrator.
Right to Erasure
You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted without undue delay in any of the following circumstances:
- Personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
- When you have withdrawn your consent and there are no other grounds for the processing of your personal data;
- When you have objected to the processing and there are no legitimate grounds for processing.
- When processing is unlawful;
- Where personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to us as a data controller.
- When personal data have been gathered in connection with the offer of information society services to a child (to which parental consent is required).
We may refuse to delete your personal data where processing is necessary for the following reasons:
- In the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information.
- To comply with a legal obligation on our part or to carry out a task in the public interest,
- For the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, in which case the data will only be stored but not processed (except where it is processed for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, for the protection of the rights of another person or for public interest reasons).
Right to Object
You have the right to object to the following types of processing:
- Direct marketing (including profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing).
- Automated processing, including profiling.
Right to Automated Individual Decision Making
You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing including profiling.
In case you wish to file a complaint about the processing of your personal data you can do so by contacting us using the contact details below. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Address: Easingwold Golf Club,
Stillington Road, Easingwold, YO61 3ET
Phone: 07775 333875