General Terms and Conditions
1. Participation in any tests and future exercise is voluntary.
2. You are free to deny consent or withdraw consent at any time after consenting.
3. It is your full responsibility to inform your trainer and the company of any difficulties you perceive or experience as well as any changes to your physical and medical condition.
4. Any questions you have about future procedures risks or benefits to be expected are welcome. If you have any reservations or doubts, please voice these concerns and ask for an explanation or clarification.
5. You consent to being aware of your own health and physical condition and having knowledge that your participation in this program and fitness testing procedures may be injurious to your health and you are voluntarily participating in My Master Personal Training (MMPT) exercise and class programmes. Having such knowledge you thereby release MMPT its representatives, agents, employees and successors from liability for accidental injury, illness or death which you may incur as a result of participating in the said programme. You hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said programme.
6. MMPT will not accept liability for any damage or loss to a Client’s personal property brought into the Suite’s premises.
7. MMPT may at any time close the Suite’s premises or any part thereof, without notice, in order to execute repairs, alterations, accommodate external events, redecorations or otherwise, or to facilitate Club programmes and on certain holidays. Property of MMPT, including towels, toiletries, etc., is provided by MMPT as a courtesy to its Clients during Club usage only.
8. All sessions cancelled within 22 hours of the start of the session will be charged (“late cancelled”).
9. The time slot for any session that is late cancelled will be made available to other MMPT clients and the client will no longer be entitled to that session time.
10. Clients who do not attend sessions without informing the site before the start of the session will be charged in full for the session and will not be offered the opportunity to move the session. This is deemed a “no show”.
11. All cancellations of sessions must be made online or with MMPT in person at the Suite, by phone or by email. Informing a trainer of a cancelled session will not be deemed as cancelling a session and will result in the client incurring a charge for the session, depending on the 24hour window.
12. MMPT reserves the right to alter the trainer that you have requested should that trainer not be available. Only in the case where MMPT cannot offer you your particular timeslot will the session be cancelled free of charge. MMPT will attempt to inform you of any such changes.
13. MMPT reserves the right to cancel pre-booked sessions for clients who MMPT deem to be holding prime booking times but cancel their sessions on a regular basis. Clients will be notified of this at least one week in advance of any changes.
14. Any block of sessions purchased are non-refundable and must be used within the days stated on purchase. In the event illness inhibits continuation (doctor’s certificate required) we will allow any remaining sessions to be transferred to another person of your choice.
15. You are entitled to receive due care and attention from all our trainers and will be given every opportunity to receive the bookings and services you require.
16. All Clients must conduct themselves in a respectful manner whilst using Suite facilities. Any Client who acts in an intimidating, abusive, violent or disrespectful manner may be ejected from the Suite, with no recourse for refund of monies already paid.
17. You agree to abide by the agreement with MMPT and its employees that all fees paid for training and related services will be paid to Emma Douglas (MMPT).
18. Clients are strictly forbidden to approach any trainers/employees with any form of job offer in a related or unrelated field of work during said trainers/employees permanent employment with MMPT.
19. The purchase of any course or product by Emma Douglas and MMPT is deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
20. MMPT reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.